- *You will need to have a blog that you regularly post on for at least 3 months.
- You cannot already be serving on a DT that has product that is a conflict of interest (most DTs are just fine as long as they do not sell product that is similar to My Pink Stamper Original Cricut Stamps idea)
- *Your project must be made just for this challenge
- *Post a pic on your blog with a full recipe along with what the challenge is about
- *This needs to be a new project that you make just for this challenge
- *Only one entry per person, please
- *You do not need to be a professional but you must have a love for the craft! :)
- Challenge: Make a card, scrapbook page, or other Cricut project with your favorite Cricut cartridge using the following colors......
(other optional color of your choice)
HERE'S MY ENTRY...
A. Plantin Schoolbook cartridge cuts:
- With a green cardstock (Granny Smith – Coredinations), cut a 4 x 4 circle centering it on the half of the 12 x 6 cardstock.
- With an acetate, cut a 4.25 x 4.25 circle
- With a white cardstock, cut a ring using 2 circles overlapping each other (dimension of 4 x 4 and 4.5 x 4.5)
B. Kate’s ABC cartridge cuts page 60 all 4 inches in height:
- Cut Girl6 on a brown cardstock
- Cut Girl6-s on a green cardstock
- Cut Layer1 on green cardstock
- Cut Layer1-s on floral orange cardstock
- Cut Layer2 on floral orange cardstock
- Cut Layer2-s on tan cardstock
- Place a glue on the ring and sprinkle with a turquoise glitter
- Position the acetate circle on top of the circle opening of the card
- Using a tacky tape or a tacky glue, adhere the ring to the top of the acetate
- Stamp sentiments and using a 0.9 mm tombo glue pen, outline the letters and sprinkle turquoise glitters.
- Position sentiment and orange polka dot ribbon
- Adhere all cuts of Girl together