Make Memories

"Plant the memory in your heart like a tree and maybe someday... a bird will come to sing..." -Anonymous-

My Friend's Wedding


Magazine Entry for Hobby Lobby
Table number holder

The table no was embossed with Swiss dots cuttlebug folder fastened by the corner punched - black cardstock.

The holder was made with a styro ball - secured on the top of the bare wooden mini candle holder which I found at Michael's and Hobby Lobby, spray-painted with black and a little splash of the pearlescent powder) Then detailed with tiny layered ivory cardstock and vellum flowers (which were cut with my bff - cricut) . I used the pearl pinheads that served double purpose - to secure and to add a little classy feel ( I think!)


Candle Boat
Vellum
Black Cardstock
Cuttlebug and Butterflies dies
Black organza ribbon
Fiskars lace punch

 

No comments:

Post a Comment